sexta-feira, 24 de abril de 2009

CrAcKiNg...

Well some people just don't learn...
I guess i'm one of them...

It's a one time thing
It just happens
A lot
Walk with me
And we will see
What we have got
Ah...


I have too much to do,
and I still find the strength to find some more...

My footsteps are ticking
Like water dripping from a tree
Walking a harline
And stepping very carefully
Ah...


I'm truly blind...
or stupid,
or dumb
or a combination of the above...

My heart is broken
It is worn out at the knees
Hearing muffled
Seeing blind
Soon it will hit the Deep Freeze


Because I can't seem to find
a reason to stop messing up,
I can't stop being vulnerable...

And something is cracking
I don't know where
Ice on the sidewalk
Brittle branches
In the air


That's really annoying of me...

The sun
Is blinding
Dizzy golden, dancing green<
Through the park in the afternoon
Wondering where the hell
I have been
Ah...

truly annoying....



But still i can't write...
I have a jumble of emotions inside of me,
but i can't get them out,
I can't explain them by words,
which is also truly annoying...

and it is worst than Barcelona,
because if i had failed there, someone could help me out...
but here...
here the responsibility is on my shoulders...


I truly hate that...

Sem comentários: