segunda-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2008

Falling away from me...

Sometimes you just wonder why the hell you do the stuff you do...
and most of the times you don't come up with a rational explanation that can convince even you
[and you're partial about it, you would like to believe it, in the first place]

Hey, I'm feeling tired.
My time, is gone today.
You flirt with suicide.
Sometimes, that's ok.
Do what others say.
I'm here, standing hollow.

and just when you thought that things were going on it's way,
that you were managing the three colored balls juggling in your hand,
you were gaining confidence enough to try some new move...

Falling away from me.
Falling away from me.
Day, is here fading.
That's when, I would say.
I flirt with suicide.
Sometimes kill the pain.
I can always say.
'It's gonna be better tomorrow'.

su-dden-ly...
Falling away from me.
Falling away from me.
someone laughs!
and you just let them fall...

Beating me down.

Beating me, beating me.
Down, down.
Into the ground.
Screaming some sound.
Beating me, beating me.
Down, down.
Into the ground.
And as you look to the falling balls,
[with your stopped hands]

you try to catch them,
[to retain a little bit of self-esteem]

and you fail miserably as they crumble down...

(falling away from me).
It's spinning round and round.
(falling away from me).
It's lost and can't be found.
(falling away from me).
It's spinning round and round.
(falling away from me).
Slow it down.
it's like when you do a bad move on the chess
and you can see the repercussions six plays ahead,
you just think,
damn...
Beating me down.
Beating me, beating me.
Down, down.
Into the ground.
Screaming some sound.
Beating me, beating me.
Down, down.
Into the ground.
i was going to win in three plays,
now i am going to loose in six...

and you're hoping,
really hoping,
that no one notices,
that no one sees
Twisting me, they won't go away.
So I pray, go away.

what if
the person that you liked the most that wouldn't see,
was the one you were playing against,
was the one that was seeing you juggling the balls?

Life's falling away from me.
It's falling away from me.
Life's falling away from me.
Fuck!

sometimes i feel like i always make the wrong move
at the wrong time...
Beating me down.
Beating me, beating me.
Down, down.
Into the ground.
Screaming some sound.
Beating me, beating me.
Down, down.
Into the ground.


[but surely must not be like that should it?
it's just my sad complex begin anew...


though the truth is...
as much as i try,
there are some games,
that i never win...]

Sem comentários: