sábado, 29 de novembro de 2008

Intervalo....

Today my brain kind of stopped.
Right there...in that instant...
[when i saw you...]
when the world started turning again over [inside] under
suspended in your eyes...

Vida em câmara lenta,
Oito ou oitenta,
Sinto que vou emergir,
Já sei de cor todas as canções de amor,
Para a conquista partir.
So i stayed there...like a statue
with That smile,
[the one i promised myself i would not use again...]

Diz que tenho sal,
Não me deixes mal,
Não me deixes…

No livro que eu não li,

No filme que eu não vi,
Na foto aonde eu não entrei,
Noticia do jornal
O quadro minimal… Sou eu…

When you said hello,
[i realized i was holding my breath...
and i had to release it]

i tried to speak...
but words were caught in my throat.

Vida á média rés,
Levanta os pés
Não vás em futebóis, apesar…
Do intervalo, que é quando eu falo,
Para não me incomodar.
i just thought that time could stop
and i would be glad to be around you
[for as long as i could...]

Diz que tenho sal,
Não me deixes mal,
Não me deixes…

No livro que eu não li,
No filme que eu não vi,
Na foto aonde eu não entrei,
Noticia do jornal
O quadro minimal… Sou eu…

Ohhhh
i do remember what i said,
the logic of all those thoughts...
the wall that i built...
[but they are being carried away
by this current of not-so-weird-feelings]


Não me deixes já
Historia que não terminou
Não me deixes…

No livro que eu não li,
No filme que eu não vi,
Na foto aonde eu não entrei,
Noticia do jornal
O quadro minimal… Sou eu…
I also recognize [quite well]
this pounding of my heart,
this urge of being near you...
this odd and twisted tray of thoughts
[that somehow always lead to you...]

No livro que eu não li,
No filme que eu não vi,
Na foto aonde eu não entrei,
Noticia do jornal
O quadro minimal… Sou eu…



And in this movie-serie-short-play-drama-comedy-terror-and-aventure,
that is my life...
i discovered that there was this big-and-yet-so-small break
i almost didn't notice...

and as you smiled...
my movie stopped to let you in...

Sem comentários: