domingo, 2 de novembro de 2008

cya then...

Today a friend left...

i thought lots of things that i would like to tell you...
i rehearsed lots of imaginary phrases to say,
hundred of words that would explain what you meant to me...
how what i felt initially changed and what you are to me now...
how i am going to miss you bugging me,
and asking if everything is alright,
the way you put music just for me
and the humongous quantity of things you have taught me...

as i hugged you and was trying hard not to cry...
i thought of all the things i wanted to say...
i opened my mouth,
but in the end my voice faltered...

i know it doesn't matter really...
you somehow know it all...


i'll content myself with a
cya then, that masks a farewell,
that is in truth a big-sad-expected-[but-doesn't-hurt-less-because-of-it]-broken-hearted-hard-to-say-goodbye

thruth to say,
it all sums up in one single phrase
that is all i need to say,
and you need to hear:
i am going to miss you...

the rest, the rest is between you, me and the starlight

Sem comentários: