quinta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2008

Crashing...

Crawling quietly under my skin,
I’m not sure where to begin.
You see, I didn’t notice at first,
that you had given me this curse.

Twisted mind you have,
for you don’t even understand,
what kind of evil tragedy
has now befallen over me.

Because when I looked at you,
my eyes played a trick on me.
For you seemed to shine so bright
that you made my heart sing.

Now there’s a smile popping from my lips
and a lightness in my steps.
There’s a bubble of unexplainable joy,
bursting and thrashing in my chest.

Time seems to drag forever
and life seems so dull,
till the moment when we’re together,
when everything is made of gold.

It’s not even a secret, you see,
there’s not much for me to do...
It’s no big mystery,
I am crashing into you...

1 comentário:

O_Corrosivo disse...

Música....
Música....