segunda-feira, 13 de outubro de 2008

The Breathtaking Days (Via Lactea)

Somethings never change...

the smell stays the same, as the smiles and the laughter...
the welcome in their eyes and the urge of joy
that i allways felt when i am with them...
the way my heart dances with their music and their happiness...

take what you want from this lonely night
with a gentle and demanding mouth.
Between a smile and a tear


it's been a long time since i gone...

and i don't really understand why i left in the first place...

but it sure is good to be in one part of me again...

I hold you close,
under starry skies; the milky way
tries to bring us to the end


and others are changing...

crawling gently under my skin...
making my heart race...
and my logic burn to ashes
in a simple rush of joy and laughter...

I'm only living to sing this song.
I'll be still and say no more.
I don't need to hear you explain


from somewhere that i didn't noticed until now...
from a supposedly-known-but-yet-to-discover-and-yet-unexpected source

cause there is no time. I just live for love. I am burning
slow, all I want is you. Lasting through the night, waiting
for sunlight; we make a promise, we'll
cry for our lies




somethings change....

1 comentário:

O_Corrosivo disse...

Para quem anda hoje em dia com um "problema de expressão" (lol) expressaste-te muito bem.
E a música... bem... a música é espantosa.
Thks