terça-feira, 15 de janeiro de 2008

winters sad song....



i am 22 years old...
and today i just wandered like a lost child in the rain...
Snow can wait
I forgot my mittens
Wipe my nose
Get my new boots on
I get a little warm in my heart
When I think of winter
I put my hand in my father's glove
I run off
Where the drifts get deeper
Sleeping beauty trips me with a frown
I hear a voice
"Your must learn to stand up for yourself
Cause I can't always be around"
He says
When you gonna make up your mind
When you gonna love you as much as I do
When you gonna make up your mind
Cause things are gonna change so fast
All the white horses are still in bed
I tell you that I'll always want you near
You say that things change my dear


i think i was just needind it...
i wanted to feel the cold...
the cold touch of the water...
to remember that i was alive...

somehow i looked at the new me...
and i just realized that it would never be ME...
i could never be that...
those...
whatever...
i could not imagine my dreams all coming true at once
cause imagining doesn't make them real...

in truth i tried to change...
only to see that what i am...
i am to every single cell of my being
i am the wanderer...
the eternal player...
the loner walking with a backpack
and with music...
always with music...
with dreams in my heart
and [really trying to have] logic in my head...

so i just wandered in the rain...
till i was soaked to the bones...
and my soul warmed to the core...

Boys get discovered as winter melts
Flowers competing for the sun
Years go by and I'm here still waiting
Withering where some snowman was
Mirror mirror where's the crystal palace
But I only can see the myself
Skating around the truth who I am
But I know dad the ice is getting thin
When you gonna make up your mind
When you gonna love you as much as I do
When you gonna make up your mind
Cause things are gonna change so fast
All the white horses are still in bed
I tell you that I'll always want you near
You say that things change my dear



it is hard to imagine
the power of every single drop of cold water,
washing away every unfinished prayers and wishes
forming a lake under my feet
and giving form to every resolution...

the kind i don't make in the first day of the year...
the kind of resolution that you can only make
under the rain that falls heavily on you
and makes you feel clean...
the cold droplets that make you feel alive!

i wandered till i started to feel my heart blazing
with the warmth that can only come from the joy
of understanding that you found
one more missing piece of the huge puzzle
that is me
my world and reality
and even my dreams....
Hair is grey
And the fires are burning
So many dreams
On the shelf
You say I wanted you to be proud of me
I always wanted that myself
He says
When you gonna make up your mind
When you gonna love you as much as I do
When you gonna make up your mind
Cause things are gonna change so fast
All the white horses have gone ahead
I tell you that I'll always want you near
You say that things change
My dear

i let the cold rain down on me...
till every tear of the sky was wept...
[just to be sure it woun't happen anytime soon...]
and went home....
to pour down all that had dawned on me
in this post...



[e depois lembrei-me deste post
percebo-te tão bem...
escreves e descreves tão bem aquilo que penso...
que sinto...
hoje precisava desse post...
e dessa doçura tão cândida...
tal e qual a do Principezinho...]

Sem comentários: