segunda-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2008

mAkE tHiS... bEgInInG gEt... cHaSiNg.... YOU

Há dias de manhã em que uma pessoa à tarde não se devia levantar da cama para sair de casa à noite...

So....
today was just another f**K*** day?


not really...
it wasn't such a bad day...


but yet you didn't stop singing
these musics...

and alhough i really love music...
it somehow touched-a-not-to-good-spot-of-my-mind-
that-somehow-i-thought-i-had-forgotten-
but-in-the-end-it-was-a-little(BIG)-too-much-
present-in-my-head(or-my-stupid-heart)...

so when i was with you i just wanted to say:
Make This Go On Forever

[Please don't let this turn into something it's not
I can only give you everything I've got
I can't be as sorry as you think I should
But I still love you more than anyone else could

All that I keep thinking throughout this whole flight
Is it could take my whole damn life to make this right
This splintered mast I'm holding on won't save me long
Because I know fine well that what I did was wrong

The last girl and the last reason to make this last for as long as I could
First kiss and the first time that I felt connected to anything
The weight of water, the way you told me to look past everything I had ever learned
The final word in the final sentence you ever uttered to me was love

We have got through so much worse than this before
What's so different this time that you can't ignore
You say it is much more than just my last mistake
And we should spend some time apart for both our sakes

The last girl and the last reason to make this last for as long as I could
First kiss and the first time that I felt connected to anything
The weight of water, the way you told me to look past everything I had ever learned
The final word in the final sentence you ever uttered to me was love

The last girl and the last reason to make this last for as long as I could
First kiss and the first time that I felt connected to anything
The weight of water, the way you told me to look past everything I had ever learned
The final word in the final sentence you ever uttered to me was love

And I don't know where to look
My words just break and melt
Please just save me from this darkness

And I don't know where to look
My words just break and melt
Please just save me from this darkness]

but then i thought:
It's Beginning To Get To Me

[I want something
That's purer than the water
Like we were

It's not there now
Ineloquence and anger
Are all we have

Like Saturn's rings
An icy loop around me
Too hard to hold

Lash out first
At all the things we don't like
Or understand

And it's beginning to get to me
That I know more of the stars and sea
Than I do of what's in your head
Barely touching in our cold bed

Are you beginning to get get my point
That all this fighting with aching joints
It's doing nothing but tire us out
No one knows what this fight's about

The answer phone
The lonely sound of your voice
Frozen in time

I only need
The compass that you gave me
To guide me on

And it's beginning to get to me
That I know more of the stars and sea
Than I do of what's in your head
Barely touching in our cold bed

Are you beginning to get get my point
That all this fighting with aching joints
It's doing nothing but tire us out
No one knows what this fight's about

It's so thrilling but also wrong
Don't have to prove that you are so strong
'Cause I can carry you on my back
After our enemies attack

I tried to tell you before I left
But I was screaming under my breath
You are the only thing that makes sense
Just ignore all this present tense

We need to feel breathless with love
And not collapse under its weight
I'm gasping for the air to fill
My lungs with everything I've lost

We need to feel breathless with love
And not collapse under its weight
I'm gasping for the air to fill
My lungs with everything I've lost]


That i was simply....
Chasing Cars

[We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?]

and at the end of the day...
nothing but the music remains...

you stoped my music one time before...
but somehow i am one again...
i think that's because i love music too much...
because even hurting when
i hear some songs...
i cannot stop liking them...
i think that is because
i am music...

it lives in me...
as i live only through it...

a-weird-paradox-kind-of-the-one-i-have-with-you-with-all-
these-feelings-of-belonging-but-yet-a-furious-rage-
because-of-the-pain-you-have-put-me-through-
and-the-calm-serenity-for-facing-the-fact-that-only-time-
will-repair-the-damage-that-you-made-and-
the-kind-of-feeling-
of-hate-and-love-that-you-make-me-feel-
whenever-you-are-near...
the-stupid-and-(yet-so)-sweet-kind-of-unhoping-hope-that-you'll-have-your
EYES OPEN
just-for-this-one-time...


and as you start to sing again...
i could only think

that i would like for you to

make this go on forever...



although
its begining to get to me

that after all i'm just
Chasing Cars...

Sem comentários: