sexta-feira, 19 de outubro de 2007

this one goes in english... or God Is An Astronaut...

with the speeding of the rythm the unchained melodies of sadness, war and rage followed, forming a wave of power and smoothness...

and in the middle of that i saw myself...
somewhere else...
just passing by
as the music changed
all that i was feeling...

and as the music stepped up
i lost all the protections inside of me...
one by one i watched them fell to the floor...
i broke the shell that had kept me safe from...
you...

and..
in the middle of the crowd i saw the fire burning the screen,
burning my soul...
purging all the feelings i had kept within...
keeping me...
slowing me down...
tearing me up inside...


and in the middle of the stars
i found the little pieces of my heart...
glued with
dreams...

and hopes...
small...
and fragile...
oh so fragile

and in the middle of it all...
or was it the beggining...
or why not the end...

i saw all the disquises i had made...
all of the things i tried to be to make people care...
i sall all of them crash and obliterate
as they felt to the music
inside of me,
outside the shell,
in the heat of the rage...


the concert of god is an astronaut was more than i was expecting...

it was the fall of the courtain...
the end of a too long theatre from which i had made my reality...
my life...

it was the breaking of the will...
and the reborn of it...
more strong...
more real...
more me...


the only problem was that after the concert...
with my shell broken...
with all the feelings still wondering around...
starlight came
and with my defenses down...
the light of the stars caught me again in your arms...

Sem comentários: